Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Truth and Deception

Deception tries to cloud the truth, play down victories, and discourage honest endeavors. Deception tells me that I will never change, that I am prone to failure, and that my old ways and bad habits are just something I have to live with. Deception says I am trapped and confined to ways of my family and to the ways of the people around me. Deception lies! The truth is: I am free to be all that God calls me to be when I trust in Jesus!

Through Jesus Christ, I am dead to the ways of the world and alive to Him.
I can seek truth, know truth, speak truth and live in truth. Through Jesus, I can accomplish everything God tells me to do. For my Heavenly Father has blessed me in the Heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ Jesus, and this is a scriptural promise. God the Father does the same for everyone who trusts in His Son.

Alleluia! We are new creations! The old is gone! The new has come! Our past no longer has a hold on us! Our mistakes cannot tie us down. We are forgiven and blessed by the Creator of the Universe! We are no longer bound to the ways of the world or by what people say to us. God is for us! His Holy Spirit lives in us. Through Jesus Christ, we have all that we need.

For more encouragement and breakthrough inspiration by Lynn Zuk-Lloyd, go to www.promisegarden.com

No comments:

Post a Comment