Saturday, November 22, 2014

The Miracle of a Healed Knee

Knees are something we normally ignore until they start to hurt. And that’s what happened to my right knee. I asked for prayer from people at church, and the pain disappeared immediately. Praise the Lord!

Then three weeks later, the pain returned. Sometimes a change needs to be made in our lives to keep our healing, so I asked Jesus for wisdom. Did I have a wrong attitude? Was there unforgivneness in my life? Was I carrying a burden or worry? Was there a bad habit that needed to be broken? Why did the pain come back? 


Surprisingly, I felt that a change needed to be made in the way I used my knee. So I began to become consciously aware of how I was getting up and down from the floor, moving stuff around, and lifting things. It didn’t take long to discover that I was shifting all my weight onto the right knee every day, when kneeling down to plug and unplug the boon box from the receptacle under my desk. When I started using my knees equally, the pain went away. How wonderful is the Lord Jesus Christ, to heal and to give us wisdom when we ask!

For more encouragement and inspiration by Lynn Zuk-Lloyd, sign up for her email newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment