Monday, April 14, 2014

Printer Miracle

My printer died. The drum light came on and it refused to print. If I had the resources, I would have just gone out and bought one, but I didn’t. So the files that needed to be printed kept adding up.

One month later, I came across one of God’s Scripture promises: “God will meet all your needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:19) If Scripture says God will supply all my needs, than it must be true. I needed to print some documents that day. This was a need, not a desire. So I commanded the printer to print in the name of Jesus Christ. The machine whined, but nothing happened. I commanded it to print a second time. The same thing happened. I persisted and said, “I need this document printed, and God promises to supply all my needs; I command you to print in the name of Jesus.” The printed whined, sputtered, paused and then printed.

That miracle happened three months ago. The printer whines and bellyaches, and both the toner and drum lights come on now and then. And there are times when it pretends it won't work. But when I need something printed, it prints!

Praise the Lord God Most High, Yahweh! When we stand on His Scripture promises, they come true! He does supply all our needs.
 

For more encouragement and inspiration by Lynn Zuk-Lloyd, sign up for her email newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment