Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Finding Relief from Stress

Life becomes puzzling or overwhelming when the pieces don't fit together properly. Or when the demands of others become unreasonable. Or when we take on too much. Too often, we allow stress to rear its ugly head and overtake us before we realize what's happening. But it's never too late for peace to flow through our mind and bodies like a gentle stream flowing through a quiet meadow.

When stress builds up in my life, I've found one place to go where I'm always welcomed, always accepted, and always listened to a place where someone cares so much, he asks to carry my burdens for me. A place where I exchange the tension and anxiousness for peace. This place is in Jesus Christ who says, "Come to ME, all who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest."

Being relieved from stress brings healing, and the miracle that follows is freedom and peace of mind. I love the Stress Reliever and the joy that follows. I love seeing Jesus free others from stress, too. That's why I can hardly wait for the upcoming Healing Conference on September 28 -30. I want to see people healed. For more information go to http://www.flcgeneva.net
 

May the wonder working miracles of God's amazing love bring a breakthrough in your life.

If you found this post encouraging, please share it by clicking the Facebook, Twitter or other buttons below.

For more encouragement and inspiration by Lynn Zuk-Lloyd, sign up for her email newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment