Monday, October 3, 2011

God Has Turned My Darkness into Light

My God has turned my darkness into light! Jesus Christ has removed the heaviness from my heart. I rejoice and celebrate!


I was going through a tough time and could not rid myself of the gloominess that had gripped its ugly fingers around me. The sorrow and trauma that I had seen and felt were very upsetting. Even though the sadness was interspersed with moments of great joy, the heaviness refused to lift.

Then my Heavenly Father answered my prayer by bringing me to a place of abundance, where I was surrounded by people who cared. Together, we celebrated the wedding of a cousin, walked through botanical gardens, and enjoyed each other's company. In that place of God's love and delight, Jesus Christ healed my downtrodden spirit. And He will do the same for you.


To see a video of this testimony, go to Video


May you breakthrough every obstacle that is keeping you from rising up in the mighty love of Jesus Christ. For more encouragement and inspiration by Lynn Zuk-Lloyd, go to www.promisegarden.com


___________________________________________________________


Special Event:

Let the Holy Spirit enhance your creativity at this upcoming event:

Art & Writing Seminar and Workshops

Saturday, October 8, 2011

"Release Your Talents"

Workshops in sketching, self-publishing a paperback or E-book, and creating art with paper and fabric. For more details go to: www.promisegarden.com

No comments:

Post a Comment